¿Sin ganas de leer mucho? Date una vuelta por el Tumblr de Su Nombre en Vano

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fellow unbelievers, help this blog win a contest!

In my country, Peru, the contest "20 blogs peruanos" (20 Peruvian Blogs) has started. This contest will award 20 blogs in different categories. My blog, this blog, is participating under the "Peruvian blog outside of the country" category.

Concurso Blogs Peruanos, Estamos buscando a los 20 mejores Blogs del Perú
20 Blogs Peruanos


This blog talks about religion and how dangerous and misleading it can be. In my country, the Catholic Church still has a huge influence. I need your vote, not just to win, but to put an space that criticizes all the dogmas that slow down the advancement of scientific knowledge and human rights.

Please help me with your vote. To do so, just click HERE. Once you click it, it will redirect you to a page that will ask you for an email address. Don't worry, they won't send spam. Once you write your email, click on the button below. Finally (and this is very important) check your inbox, open the message from "20blogs.pe" and click on the confirmation link, the one that says "Para confirmar su voto haga click aquí". Otherwise, the vote won't count.

From the deep of my unbelieving heart, I thank you for your vote.

4 comments:

  1. Voted & shared. Glad you gave us instructions in English! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the idea of this blog is that it is a bilingual blog. I like to belong to the atheist english speaking community,, but I also want Spanish speakers to know what is going on. Thanks for the vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just voted for you Diego.Best wishes!

    Thanks for making your blog bilingual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks anonymous! You're very welcome, it also helps me practice some English, I'll always need that.

    ReplyDelete

Blasfema libremente

"Que esté permitido a cada uno pensar como quiera; pero que nunca le esté permitido perjudicar por su manera de pensar" Barón D'Holbach
"Let everyone be permitted to think as he pleases; but never let him be permitted to injure others for their manner of thinking" Barón D'Holbach