¿Sin ganas de leer mucho? Date una vuelta por el Tumblr de Su Nombre en Vano

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Arr! Today was Talk Like a Pirate Day!

And I have no idea of how to talk like a pirate. It’s not really easy for me to talk even in old Spanish, so “pirate” English is much harder. Yet, to wander around looking for pirate stuff on the web was great. I found music, a Facebook application and the truth about pirates

First of all, I found an awesome band, Alestorm. Pirate-themed power metal has been playing in my computer during most of the time I’ve been sitting in front of it. Maybe not as epic as Stratovarious or Rhapsody of Fire, but still awesome. My favorite songs:





And yes, I got the songs in the same way a pirate would have done it. And I’ll be doing whatever needs to go to their concert on November in San Marcos.


Second, I found an option on Facebook to make “Pirate” English my language. It’s not very easy to understand but is funny as hell. Go to the lower part, click on “English” (or whatever language you use) and choose the “Pirate” English.

And third but not least, I found the truth about the Pirates. They are not the vile creatures that have been described to us, but actually the real and true followers of God, The Flying Spaghetti Monster. After they started disappearing from the seas, everything got worse, especially the global temperature, which has been rising.



That’s the truth taught by Pastafarianism. Is it pure nonsense? Maybe, just like any other set of belief. Just that this one is less hateful and bigoted than mainstream religions, like Christianity, Islam or Judaism.

If I ever were to believe in something , I might choose this belief I might even go out and spread His word:



Maybe, someday I'll be touched by His noodly appendage.



Ramen(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blasfema libremente

"Que esté permitido a cada uno pensar como quiera; pero que nunca le esté permitido perjudicar por su manera de pensar" Barón D'Holbach
"Let everyone be permitted to think as he pleases; but never let him be permitted to injure others for their manner of thinking" Barón D'Holbach